Ample Amp are the experts ready to help you with all of your split system air conditioning needs, both in your office and at your home. Not only do we install new split system air conditioning, we also undertake maintenance and repair work too. Split system air conditioners are designed to cool or heat single rooms, such as a living room or individual offices.
Split system air conditioning is perfect for those on a smaller budget, they are an excellent, cost-effective solution to heat or cool a single room or area of a house. Split systems provide both heating and cooling and can be installed in almost any location. We supply the most energy efficient and quiet split systems available on the market.
Why Split System Air?
Split system air conditioners are the best way to heat or cool single rooms. Our split system air conditioners are ideal for all year round use due to their low noise output, cleanliness and our innovative inverter technology, which makes more efficient use of your energy. Ample Amp's split systems are one of the most effective ways to achieve year long climate control in your home or small office.
A wall mounted split system air conditioner typically consists of two parts; a wall mounted indoor unit and an outdoor unit. The indoor unit blows cool air into the room, and the outdoor unit dissipates the heat from the cooled area. Refrigerants are used to cool or heat the air.
Advantages of Split System Air Conditioning
- Easy installation: Since there is no ductwork to install the units are much easy to set up.
- The indoor unit can be up to 25-30m away from the outdoor condenser, yet only requires a small hole in the wall for the copper tubing and control wiring.
- Easy maintenance: Split system air conditioners are easy to maintain. They have washable filters and require small amounts of routine maintenance. Outdoor units are designed for
- easy access for maintenance and repairs.
- Cost effectiveness: Split air conditioning systems cost as low as 10 cents an hour to run.
- Quiet operation: Indoor and outdoor units are quiet enough they can be installed almost anywhere without the worry of causing disturbance to anyone.
- Heating capability: Most split air conditioning units are reverse cycle meaning they heat and cool, so you can live and work comfortably year-round.
- Inverter Technology: Most split systems come with inverter technology, meaning less power usage and a more consistent temperature inside the room.
- Simple control: All split systems come with easy to use remotes loaded with features.
- Attractive design: Instead of a big, clunky window unit you have air conditioning units that blend well into indoor decor. There is no need to block your windows either.